Most small businesses don’t have the staff, skillsets, or available time to really put the effort into regulatory compliance with things like HIPAA, SOX, PCI DSS, CMMC, DFARS, and ITAR. The stakes are incredibly high because they are putting themselves, their clients, and their contracts at risk. Reverentia Cyber Solutions helps small businesses in the Midwest (Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, and Indiana) achieve regulatory compliance and make sure they stay secure and compliant afterward. Ensuring our client’s short- and long-term success.
Federal Compliance Expertise
Look to Reverentia Cyber Solutions for assistance complying with any of these regulatory compliance needs:
- CMMC: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification program
- DFARS: Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- PCI-DSS: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- SOX: Sarbanes-Oxley Act
Registered Provider Organization
As a CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization (RPO), Reverentia Cyber Solutions is a trusted compliance partner for businesses in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, and Indiana. We help small businesses comply with CMMC, DFARS, and ITAR so they can successfully compete for DoD contracts.
Gap Analysis for NIST 800-171, DFARS, and CMMC
To set businesses up for success, our federal compliance experts perform a NIST 800-171A gap analysis:
- Evaluate: Inspect a company’s technology and security posture. We look at your entire cyber security posture. Evaluating things like your physical security, IT controls, hardware, software, policies, procedures, vendors, and training programs.
- Analyze. We take all of that information and figure out the gaps that are preventing your from achieving your compliance requirements.
- Recommend. We consider things like your budget, staffing resources, timelines, and workflow to recommend the solutions we think will work best for you.